19 April 2018
PMI Quarterly on China Manufacturing (1Q 2018)
PMI indicates a pick-up in production and economic activities in China
- Growth of production activities accelerates.
- New orders expand at a faster pace.
- Backlogs of orders index remains in contractionary zone.
- Stocks of major inputs decrease at a slower pace.
- Purchases of inputs index rebounds in March.
- Input prices rise at a slower pace.
- Ex-factory prices index falls below critical 50-mark.
- Imports index rises to a seven-month high.
- Employment index was slightly below 50.
- Suppliers’ delivery time stays relatively stable.
- Confidence among purchasing managers improves.
Please click to read the full report.