17 July 2018
PMI Quarterly on China Manufacturing (2Q 2018)
PMI indicates relatively stable growth of production and economic activities in China
- Production activities expand at a relatively stable pace.
- New export orders index dips into contractionary zone in June.
- Backlogs of orders drop at a faster pace.
- Stocks of finished goods decrease at a relatively fast pace.
- Purchases of inputs index stays high in June.
- Input prices go up at a relatively rapid pace.
- Ex-factory prices index stays above critical 50-mark.
- Imports index falls to a four-month low.
- Employment index stays around 49.
- Suppliers’ delivery time stays relatively stable.
- Purchasing managers remain optimistic.
Please click to read the full report.