22 Oct 2018
PMI Quarterly on China Manufacturing (3Q 2018)
PMI indicates growth deceleration of production and economic activities in China
- Output growth softens.
- New export orders decrease at a faster pace.
- Backlogs of orders index falls to seven-month low.
- Stocks of finished goods and stocks of major inputs continue to shrink.
- Growth of purchasing activities moderates.
- Input prices index rises to nine-month high.
- Ex-factory prices index stays high in September.
- Imports index hits 31-month low.
- Employment index drops to seven-month low.
- Suppliers’ delivery slows slightly.
- Purchasing managers remain optimistic.
Please click to read the full report.