17 Jan 2018
PMI Quarterly on China Manufacturing (4Q 2017)
PMI indicates relatively stable expansion of manufacturing sector and economy
- Output expands at a stable pace.
- New export orders index indicates improving export demand.
- Backlogs of orders index falls slightly in December.
- Stocks of major inputs decrease at a faster pace.
- Growth in purchasing activities accelerates modestly.
- Input prices rise sharply.
- Manufacturers continue to raise ex-factory prices of their products.
- Imports index trends upward.
- Employment index drops at a slow pace.
- Suppliers’ delivery continues to slow.
- Confidence among purchasing managers strengthens.
Please click to read the full report.