19 July 2017
PMI Quarterly on China Manufacturing - Issue 29
PMI points to growth stabilization
- Output index rises to the highest level in 43 months.
- Both new orders and new export orders indices climb as demand improves.
- Backlogs of orders index continues its upward trend.
- Stocks of finished goods drop at a faster pace.
- Growth in purchasing activities reaccelerates.
- Prices of production inputs rise slightly.
- Ex-factory prices continue to drop.
- Imports of raw materials and parts increase.
- Employment in manufacturing sector decreases at a slow pace.
- Suppliers’ delivery slows.
- Confidence among purchasing managers improves.
To view the full article, please go to page top to download the PDF version.