18 Oct 2017
PMI Quarterly on China Manufacturing - Issue 30
PMI indicates a continuous improvement in the manufacturing sector and the economy
- Output index rises to five-year high.
- Both new orders and new export orders indices go up in September.
- Backlogs of orders index advances in September.
- Stocks of finished goods continue to drop.
- Growth in purchasing activities accelerates.
- Prices of production inputs soar.
- Ex-factory prices continue to go up.
- Imports of raw materials and parts increase at a relatively fast pace.
- Employment index stabilizes at around 49.
- Suppliers’ delivery slows.
- Purchasing managers are optimistic.
To view the full article, please go to page top to download the PDF version.