26 May 2015
Acronym in full: business to consumer e-commerce
B2C refers to e-commerce between companies and consumers, which involves customers gathering information, purchasing or receiving goods or services over an electronic network.
- E-commerce: Recent Developments and Opportunities for Hong Kong Businesses
- E-tailing in China: a key sales channel
- Expansion and evolution in Shanghai's luxury goods market
- Hefei Fast to develop overseas B2C sales
- Development of online shopping platforms and group buying websites in China