13 Feb 2014
Acronym in full: compound annual growth rate
Compound annual growth rate (CAGR) is the average year-over-year growth rate over a specified period of time. It is is calculated by taking the nth root of the total percentage growth rate, where n is the number of years in the period being considered.
- ICT Hungary: Eastern Europe’s emerging electronics hub
- Unleashing Vietnam’s consumer dynamism
- Shandong logistics sector - new opportunities for value-added services
- Multi-channel e-tailing rewrites US retail rulebook
- Indian men take to brands