16 March 2018
Acronym in full: foreign-invested enterprises
Enterprises that have utilised foreign capital approved to be set up in China either in the form of Sino-foreign joint ventures, Sino-foreign co-operative enterprises or wholly foreign owned.
- Enquiry: Are Foreign-Funded Enterprises Operating in China Entitled to Import/Export Rights?
- Enquiry: Are China-based foreign-invested enterprises (FIEs) obliged to convert foreign exchange investment capital into RMB?
- Enquiry: Can the Non-China Party of a Foreign-invested Enterprise Remit Profits out of the Country in Renminbi?
- Enquiry: Is It Possible to Incorporate a Mainland Foreign-invested Enterprise in Hong Kong?
- Enquiry: How Does a Foreign-invested Enterprise Get Official Approval in China?
- Enquiry: What Documents Does a Foreign-invested Enterprise (FIE) Have to Submit to Change Its Registration to a Domestic Enterprise?
- Business Scope of Foreign-invested Commercial Enterprises
- China Introduces Record Filing for Administration of FIEs
- Control over Foreign Exchange of Foreign-invested Enterprises
- Approval and Examination Procedures for Establishment of Foreign-invested Commercial Enterprises and Their Shop