1 March 2017
Acronym in full: foreign-invested enterprises
Enterprises that have utilised foreign capital approved to be set up in China either in the form of Sino-foreign joint ventures, Sino-foreign co-operative enterprises or wholly foreign owned.
- What Documents Does a Foreign-invested Enterprise (FIE) Have to Submit to Change Its Registration to a Domestic Enterprise?
- Business Scope of Foreign-invested Commercial Enterprises
- China Introduces Record Filing for Administration of FIEs
- Does a Newly-established Foreign-invested Enterprise Need to Complete Foreign Exchange Registration?
- Control over Foreign Exchange of Foreign-invested Enterprises
- Approval and Examination Procedures for Establishment of Foreign-invested Commercial Enterprises and Their Shop