31 Dec 2019
Beijing Further Extends Service Industry Opening Up
The State Council has approved Beijing’s proposed temporary adjustment to the implementation of the Special Administrative Measures for Access of Foreign Investment (Negative List) (2019 Edition) as well as certain provisions of six administrative regulations in a bid to further open the service industry to foreign investment.
With immediate effect until 30 January 2022, the six regulations concerned are:
- Regulations on Travel Agencies
- Administrative Provisions on Foreign-invested Telecommunications Enterprises
- Regulations on Certification and Accreditation
- Interim Administrative Regulations on the Registration of Private Non-Enterprise Entities
- Administrative Regulations on Entertainment Places
- Administrative Regulations on Commercial Performances
Full details can be found in the State Council’s Official Reply on Approving the Temporary Adjustment of Relevant Administrative Regulations and Departmental Regulations Approved by the State Council in Beijing Municipality (Guo Han No. 111 ).
Source: State Council of China