1 June 2017
Five Further Sectors Freed from Business Registration Prior Approval Requirement
Prior approval for business registration in five further sectors is no longer required. The move now sees 87% of the 226 sectors that required prior approval up until 2013 now freed from such restrictions.
The five areas most recently freed from the requirement to secure prior approval are:
- Pawnshops and related businesses
- Sino-foreign equity joint venture and contractual joint venture printing enterprises and wholly-foreign-owned packaging and decoration printing enterprises
- Printing and publishing enterprises
- Permanent mainland offices operated by foreign airlines
- Production facilities for civil aircraft engines and propellers
The State Council ruling on these amendments can be found in its recently published Decision on Further Cancelling Prior Approval Items for Business Registration.
For further details (in Chinese), please refer to the following website: